When nominated, I am committed to working on behalf of every Constituent of Calgary-Currie.
This is where I stand on issues facing our Constituents and Albertans:
Energy and Economy:
- Support for sustainable oil and gas development.
- Support for a return to fiscal responsibility and balanced budgets.
- Support for restoring the Alberta Advantage for citizens and corporations.
- Support for building a strong business environment to bring back investor confidence.
- Strongly support educational choice: I have home-schooled, sent my kids to private and public school!
- Support revamping the existing curriculum to make it content-heavy.
- Maintaining our existing schools is important.
- Strong belief that all Alberta students can develop their full potential with the help of our exceptional teachers.
- Support of local businesses, their growth, goals, and sustainability.
- I want to be the voice that brings forward issues facing our constituency to the Legislature.
Our Leader and Party:
- I firmly support our Leader, the Honourable Jason Kenney and will do what it takes to support his success and that of our Party in serving all Albertans with integrity.
- I possess the education, the strong and demonstrated business acumen and experience to help bring prosperity back to Alberta as the MLA for Calgary-Currie.
Join me by buying a membership, volunteering with my campaign and making a donation.